To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Don't work gift card

Options
baluhman
baluhman
Community Member

Hi! I have a problem with my subscriptions. Previously I was in Russia but I relocated to Georgia and when my year subscription ended I received an email letter about the problem with my payment method with a Russian credit card. After that, I bought a gift card 50$ from a Georgian credit card. But I can’t change my payment methods and cancel my subscription. Please help with this. I wrote my request to support but did not receive an answer. Please help with this!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Safari
Referrer: forum-search:gift card

Comments

• Hi @baluhman:

We're unable to discuss account details or specifics here on the Support Community. Since you've emailed us as well, continuing the conversation there would be best. One of my colleagues will be responding to you shortly via email. Please keep an eye out.

Jack

ref: ATF-13783-266

• baluhman
    baluhman
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks for your feedback!

• lexrost
    lexrost
    Community Member
    Options

yeah kinda have same problem, but moved to armenia not georgia. please help!

• @lexrost – For any account- or billing-related enquiries, please email us at support@1password.com and we'll be able to take it from there. :)

This discussion has been closed.