1Password 8 Mac Electron App Experiment

2»

Comments

• Ivan_K
    Ivan_K
    Community Member

Thank you for the info, Ben!

For sure I did prefer the looks of 1P v6 with it's fully light UI, compared to what v7 offers...

This attention to details will give more reasons to jump on v8 once some missing futures are back (ability to drag fields in items is #1 missing feature in my book).

• You're welcome. 😃 I wish I could be more definitive as to when it'll be coming, but building in re-ordering of fields is a high priority item for the desktop team. There were a couple of other things we had to get out of the way first (.pkg installer for Mac, .msi installer for Windows, etc), but with most of that work wrapping up I'm hopeful re-ordering fields will be next up. We're also hoping to make some improvements to search.

Ben

• viswiz
    viswiz
    Community Member

@dmitriid you forgot to mention the item count😉
    From a well known, widely accepted standard implementation in all previous versions of 1PW to non existing, to one day of standard implementation to finally ‚we‘ve hidden the item count at two different, hard to find places‘

• I understand the frustration when things aren't happening as fast as one might like or aren't happening as requested. I promise the team will evaluate all the feedback we receive and do our best to incorporate it. I posted in this thread 8 days ago concerning how we had accomplished one bit of customer feedback. We're working on more every day. We can't always do precisely what customers ask us to do, but we're always trying to improve the experience, and customer feedback is a big part of that.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.