Problem with custom icons

Options
Cernott
Cernott
Community Member
edited August 2022 in 1Password in the Browser

Hi all!

Sorry if this is in the wrong section.
I have five different accounts associated with the same website. I am using a custom logo with color variations to distinguish the logins from eachother. The logos are made as PNG and have been converted into ICO-files with a resolution of 256px.
The custom icons show fine inside of 1Password 8 and inside the browser extension, but in the list where I can pick which login to fill into a page, there are no custom logos, only the default letter-icons.

Am I doing somehting wrong?
I have tried this with different resolutions and with both JPG, PNG and ICO-files.

Screenshots:

1Password Version: Windows 8.9.1
Extension Version: 2.3.7
OS Version: Windows 11 (21H2 Build 22000.795)
Browser:_ Chrome (103.0.5060.134)

Comments

• Hi @Cernott:

By any chance, are you blocking cross-site cookies? Let me know!

Jack

ref: dev/core/core#15644

• Cernott
    Cernott
    Community Member
    Options

Hi @Jack.P_1P !

I don't think that I am blocking that, unless it is blocked by default. How do I check this?

• Hey @Cernott:

I notice that you're showing this in Incognito mode. Chrome now has a toggle when you first open Incognito mode for "Block third-party cookies", and that would block cross-site cookies as well. If you disable that toggle, do your custom icons work as expected?

Jack

• Cernott
    Cernott
    Community Member
    Options

It works perfectly outside of Incognito mode, never thought that would break the icons.

Thank you for your help. Count me impressed with your knowledge of your product. :D
    Cheers!

• Hey @Cernott:

You're very welcome! 😁 Feel free to get in touch if you ever need anything else in the future.

Jack

This discussion has been closed.