sorting issue with find option

ArnaudL
ArnaudL
Community Member

My filter are set as follow :
Primary : Title
Secondary : Alphabetically

However, when I look for a specific entry using the FIND feature (CTRL + ENTER) the list of result isn't sorted that way anymore and the ribbon XX results for my research doesn't allow me to check for the current filter in place.

1Password Version: 8.8.0
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Win10
Browser:_ Not Provided

Comments

• Hey @ArnaudL, thanks for reaching out!

As you've noted, it's not currently possible to sort the "Show all matching items" search results. With that said, we have an internal feature request opened to add this option. While I can't make any promises, I've added your voice to this request to help highlight user interest. Thanks!

Ali

ref: IDEA-I-1258

• ArnaudL
    ArnaudL
    Community Member

Thanks @AliH1P
    As all the other features/bug requests, is there anyway in a near future to know the priority of those request ?
    I hear that you had my voice, but as far as I can see from other request (older) those didn't seems to came in life, even after several months.
    I have the feeling that it will never be done as there will be always other priority.

• Hi @ArnaudL, that's an excellent question. Feature requests and bug reports are filed internally and we don't have any public place to view the priority on these requests.

We do take every request seriously and share it with our developers for consideration, but the reality is not every request made by a user can be fulfilled. With that said, there are many user requests that do come to life. We always appreciate feedback from our users and are constantly looking for ways to improve 1Password.

Ali

This discussion has been closed.