regarding the desktop quick access search box, can we make it wider ? else can that be added ?

Options
usergp
usergp
Community Member
edited July 2022 in Mac

on my mac, when using 1password, and specifically search using the quick access search box, i find that the window is too small and can't fully see the titles of my vault items.

my question is, is there currently a way to make the search box wider ? else can that be added ? like either we can with our mouses resize the window and that change is saved and persists, or perhaps in the preferences window there would be some pixel width to change ?

1Password Version: Mac 8.8.0
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: macOS 12.3.1
Browser:_ Chrome
Referrer: forum-search:quick access search box

Comments

• Hi @usergp,

Sorry to hear you're unable to see the titles of some of your vault items in Quick Access, I can certainly share your feedback with the team. To help me understand the situation better, would you be able to share a screenshot of how Quick Access is appearing for you? I'd like to confirm that it's functioning as intended. Please be careful not to include any private information!

Thanks 🙂

• usergp
    usergp
    Community Member
    edited August 2022
    Options

@andrew.l_1P,

• I took a full monitor screenshot to emphasize that, there's so much more real estate that could be taken advantage of...
  • Thanks for sharing that screenshot, @usergp. It looks like Quick Access is functioning as expected. Currently, it isn't possible to resize it.

While I can't make any promises, I've shared your sentiments with the team. I appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback. 🙂

ref: IDEA-I-1524

This discussion has been closed.