windows 1password 4 vault agilekeychain_zip import to mac 1Password for Mac 8

Hi,
I have a Windows 1Password 4 vault backup in agilekeychain_zip format that i need to import into my Mac 1Password 8 vault. I cannot find any instructions on how to do this. How do I open my backup agilekeychain_zip vault and then get it imported into my online 1Password 8 vault?

1Password Version: 8.7.3
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: macOS 12.4
Browser:_ Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:windows 1password 4 vault agilekeychain_zip import to mac 1Password for Mac 8

Comments

• Hi @Foozle:

Great question, and thanks for being with us so long! To ensure that you're able to migrate all of your 1Password items successfully, getting in touch with our dedicated migrations team would be best. You can reach them via email at support+tradein@1password.com. Include a link to this thread, and your username. After emailing in, you'll receive a reply from BitBot with a support ID that looks like [#ABC-12345-678]. Post that here, and I'll be able to connect the dots and make sure your email has gotten to the right place. Thanks!

Jack

• Foozle
    Foozle
    Community Member

Thanks for your reply Jack. I managed to find a non zip copy and opened it with a WIN 1Password 4 I installed on Parallels WIN on my Mac. So for the moment I am okay as I have access to the old passwords I need.

• You're very welcome @Foozle! Feel free to get in touch if there's anything else we can help you with.

Jack

This discussion has been closed.