How To Alphabetize Favorites on iOS Devices

Options
doren
doren
Community Member

Hi, you can alphabetize the Favorites on macOS, but how do you alphabetize the Favorites on iOS devices? Thanks!

1Password Version: 8.9.0
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 15.6
Browser:_ Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @doren, this is a great question and a few customers have brought it up today. I answered here but basically: Great idea and I'll talk it over with the team 👍

• doren
    doren
    Community Member
    Options

Oh, I apologize, I even searched for this topic, but found nothing. Yeh, this is a huge oversight. It basically renders my Favorites on iOS devices absolutely worthless. I hope they add the functionality. Can I make my own Collection & alphabetize that list instead? Thanks!

• @doren no need to apologize, it's launch day and folks have a lot of questions and feedback; it's wonderful to have such passionate users!

I'm sorry that in its current form you're not getting value out of the Favorites list. We'll talk about it and I'm pretty confident we'll come up with something great.

Thanks again for the feedback, and keep it coming!

• doren
    doren
    Community Member
    Options

I sure hope so. I've been an owner & user since 1Password 2 (Agile Web Solutions), 2009 if I remember correctly. Also purchased a subscription immediately. Love the app & always have, but this needs addressed LOL Thanks!

• On behalf of Andrew, you're very welcome @doren! Feel free to get in touch if there's anything else we can help you with.

Jack

• @doren great news, the ability to sort the list of favorites on your Home screen will be in an upcoming release. I'm not sure which version yet, it will need to go through the beta cycle first. But rest assured, we hear you and we've built it. Thanks for your patience and your feedback 💜

• conductor
    conductor
    Community Member
    Options

I came here because I could not believe that an alpha sort in Favs was not possible. I am aghast at the oversight. May I suggest that zeal for way too many changes btw v7 and v8 is at fault? I nearly had an anxiety attack going thru the long prep process in v8, trying to figure out unexpected changes and hoping I would not make a fatal error that would make v8 lose my huge password collection. The saving grace is that this MAJOR upgrade did not replace v7, to which I shall revert while studying the numerous changes and awaiting the glaring omission in v8. Please! Slow down with the cuteness! This is a vastly different app now, and the differences and new wrinkles are tough to assimilate.

• doren
    doren
    Community Member
    Options

Agreed. Some of the changes are huge mistakes in the simple organization of elements. Things that used to be simple are arduous now. So sad.

This discussion has been closed.