Multiple accounts with only numbers are indistinguishable.

Wind
Wind
Community Member

We use multiple number-only accounts for the same site. However, on iOS, only the account name is displayed and cannot be distinguished when logging in.

Example)

example.com

example.com

example.com

If you can display the names together, I can quickly select one.

Example)

admin login - example.com

user login - example.com

test-user login - example.com

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @Wind

admin login

user login

test-user login

What field is this information stored in? Thanks!

Ben

• Wind
    Wind
    Community Member

Hi Ben,
    I stored in main title.

Thanks.

• @Wind

I see. And this is occurring when using the iOS Password AutoFill system (the bit above the keyboard)? If so, as it stands, Password AutoFill doesn't give us the ability to show item titles, but our 1Password for Safari extension does. You may want to consider using 1Password for Safari wherever possible vs Password AutoFill:

Get to know 1Password for Safari on your iPhone or iPad

I hope that helps!

Ben

• Wind
    Wind
    Community Member

Thank you teaching. I am already using 1password for safari.
    This is the actual screen. A number of similar numbers appear and cannot be selected.
    If fixed, it will be easier to use.

iPhone 13 Pro
    iOS : 15.6

• Wind
    Wind
    Community Member

• Hi @Wind,

Thank you for sharing that image. The screenshot you posted is of iOS's Password AutoFill feature using data provided by 1Password, not 1Password for Safari. Password AutoFill cannot show item titles. It can only show the information it is currently displaying. 1Password for Safari is a separate feature which allows for a more rich 1Password-based experience.

Ben

• Wind
    Wind
    Community Member

Thanks Ben, I resetting safari extension, then titles are now visible. It's very easy to use.

• Excellent! Glad to hear that worked out. If we can be of further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.