Can't access 1 Password on my iphone anymore

Options
ShotGun4me
ShotGun4me
Community Member

Can't access my 1Password account on my iphone anymore. When I try to pull it up, it goes into some about installing the latest 1Password, but i don't understand how to proceed. I'm wonder if I deleted 1Password on my iphone and then reinstalled it, would I get the latest version that might work throughout my system (iPhone, iPad, MBA and Windows 10 computer). AS it stands now, it's most useless.

Or what about deleting 1Password from all my units and then doing a fresh install on all of them? I'm guessing I would lose all my links and passwords if I did that. Is it time to say goodbye to 1Password and get a new Password program. I'm wasting a lot of time with this problem.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Can't access 1 Password on my iphone anymore

Comments

• Hi @ShotGun4me:

To clarify, 1Password 8 for iOS and Android released yesterday. Are you able to access 1Password on your MacBook Air or Windows computer, and are all your items there as you expect?

If so, then you can download 1Password 8 to your iPhone from the App Store here: 1Password 8 - Password Manager on the App Store

After downloading you can add your 1Password account to the app, and everything should be there as you expect. Let me know!

Jack

This discussion has been closed.