1P8 Accessibility issue with Pixel 4a, Android 12 and large fonts

Options
Ozarks
Ozarks
Community Member

I just installed 1Password 8 and I hate it. I have vision issues and must use LARGE fonts on my Android 12 Pixel 4a. With 1P8, some items are so huge, they overlap other items, making certain features difficult or impossible to use.

Please open an Android device and set the fonts to large. Then open 1p8. You'll see what I'm referring to. Please fix this.
Thanks.
ps: Where is Help | About in this app? I cannot find the version number in the app or google play.

1Password Version: ?
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Android 12 July 2022 update
Browser:_ n/a Pixel 4a phone

Comments

• Hello @Ozarks thanks for letting us know about this issue. I've gone ahead and shared this feedback with the team.

The New Item floating action button will collapse to just a + symbol when you start scrolling which can help mitigate this issue. Your screenshot has highlighted why this doesn't always work however and I definitely see the benefit of making some changes here. For context here's the New Item FAB after scrolling on a device with large font:

The button hidden behind the New Item FAB in your screenshot is the Customize button. You can also customize the Home tab by tapping the pencil icon to the left of the account icon in the top right corner.

ps: Where is Help | About in this app? I cannot find the version number in the app or google play.

To find Help and About you can tap the account icon in the top right corner then tap Settings. Help and About are included at the bottom of the settings list. Let us know if there's anything else we can help with!

• Ozarks
    Ozarks
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you for looking at this.

• Happy to help!

This discussion has been closed.