Safari extension not show all of my accounts

Options
mlooss
mlooss
Community Member

Just installed 1Password 8 on my iPhone and iPad. I have two accounts with 1Password.com, one business, and the other family, both show up in the 1P8 app, but the Safari extension only lists my family account. I removed the old version 1P7 and rebooted, but only the family account is showing up. I realize that I am on an iOS beta release, but I had this same issue with iOS 15 and 1P7 safari extension, and never reported it, somehow it just fell off the radar.

1Password Version: 8.9.0
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: IOS 16 beta
Browser:_ Safari

Comments

• duckworth
    duckworth
    Community Member
    Options

I was able to get this working by going into the 1Password extension and clicking on the hamburger menu on the right and selecting “Lock 1Password”. Go back into the extension and log in and enter your second accounts password this time and you will now have the second account working. The first account will be listed but locked. You can now select the first account and it will take you to the 1Password website to log in again for the first account (even though I am already logged into both on the app). Once logged in both seem to be working in the Safari extension now.

• mlooss
    mlooss
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks for these troubleshooting steps, but I still don't see my other account on iOS. It is available on my Mac in the Safari Extensions, though.

This discussion has been closed.