1Password on iMac stopped syncing with 1Password on iPad Mini 6; still does on Mini 5 & iPhone 12

Options
romad
romad
Community Member

Mid 2011 iMac with MacOS 10.13.6, iPad Mini 5 with iOS 14.4.2, iPad Mini 6 with iOS 15.6, & iPhone 12 with iOS 15.6 All iDevices have 1Password 7.9.8 installed.

OK, I try to sync 1Password on my iMac with 1 Password on my 3 iDevices at least monthly via local my WiFi network. So today I went to sync them and while the iPhone 12 & iPad Mini 5 synced just fine with the iMac, the iPad Mini 6 popped up a message that it could not find the iMac and telling me make sure the computer is connected to the same network and running the 1Password application with the WLAN server on. Hello, the iPhone 12 & iPad Mini 5 didn't have a problem just 2 seconds before! So I compared the settings between the Mini 5 & Mini 6. All are the same except for two. First the iPad Min 6 has a setting named "Safari Extension" as does the iPhone 12 so I suspect this is related to iOS 15. The second difference is that while the Mini 5 & iPhone lists today's sync, the Mini 6 lists the one from 6 weeks ago (the beginning of July).

So is there a way to reset the iPad Mini 6 so it will sync again or am I just SOL?

1Password Version: 7.9.5
Extension Version: 7.9.5
OS Version: 10.13.6
Browser:_ Safari

Comments

• romad
    romad
    Community Member
    Options

Solved it! Somehow in the Mini 6 Settings>1Password7>Local Network had been turned off, maybe as a result of the recent 1Password 7.9.8 update. Why it did it only on the Mini 6, I don't know. Was 7.9.8 supposed to turn off the local network when it updated the app?

This discussion has been closed.