collapsable Tags and better overview

Lu1502
Lu1502
Community Member

There are a lot of older requests regarding collapsing individual tags in the desktop app for windows.
We have hundreds of tags in our business setup and it would make our life so much easier and everything so much more productive if tags would just be individually collapsable. Especially for users with a lot of access rights it requires endless scrolling to find the right tag, which could be easily avoided by making tags collapsable individually.

Besides that, is there anything planned to seperate nested tags a bit better visually, besides moving them a bit to the right?
A simple visualized tree structure would help a lot here.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @Lu1502, thanks for your message, and for proving your feedback on tags in 1Password 8! 😄

It's great to know that the ability to collapse tags is an important feature for you, and thank you for providing these details on your use case! While I can't make any promises for future changes to 1Password, we do have an existing feature request for this, and I have added your vote to the list of interested customers.

ref: IDEA-I-362

Regarding displaying nested tags using a visualized tree structure, I can definitely understand how this would help to visually separate them. I've gone ahead and submitted a feature request for this on your behalf, for our Product team's review.

ref: IDEA-I-1612

We really appreciate your feedback, and you can keep an eye out for new features like these in the 1Password 8 release notes.

If you have any other feedback or questions let us know!

This discussion has been closed.