Get rid of the home tab

Options
Ozarks
Ozarks
Community Member

I hate this 8
I want to get rid of this stupid home tab at the bottom of the screen and just have this app open showing My entire list of all accounts.

The old app used to open on all of the accounts but now I have to tap tap tap to get to what I need to see in the first place.

Absolutely ridiculous!

Comments

• alexmidd
    alexmidd
    Community Member
    Options

I'm not sure I like the new layout either, although it does look quite slick. I guess it's like anything, it takes a bit of time to get used to changes to your normal routine. I'd be happy if there was a way of showing my favourites in alphabetical order, but I haven't found one yet. (It's fine on the computer, just not on the phone or tablet.)

• Hello @Ozarks, thanks for your feedback. I'm sorry to hear you're not enjoying the new tab options! Similar to 1Password 7 for Android, 1Password 8 will re-open on the tab it was closed and you can select which account is displayed from the top corner. That being said, I can understand the need to quickly access your information. I've gone ahead and shared your feedback with the team.

While I understand it's not exactly what you're looking for, you can customize the Home and Items tabs to prioritize sections that are most useful to you. You can read more about customizing tabs here: Customize your Home screen and items tab

@alexmidd, thanks for your feedback as well. Currently, Favorites are sorted from most recently to least recently added. We've seen some interest in including an alphabetical sort as well as other sort options. I've added your +1 for this feature.

Thanks again!

ref: IDEA-I-1542

This discussion has been closed.