I have login problems; I get the following message: "Can’t sign in. An unexpected error occured"

Options
davlyn001
davlyn001
Community Member

"Our team is here to help..:" Well ... You guys are hard to reach. And I don't get my issues whether addressed nor solved. No other way to reach out to you than through a "dead" forum? My last issue is still both uncommented and unresolved. So this is a wake-up call to you all.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Firefox
Referrer: forum-search:login problems

Comments

• Hi @davlyn001:

I'd like to sincerely apologize here. This definitely isn't the experience we want you to have when reaching out for help from us. You're always more than welcome to email us directly at support@1password.com or post here.

To confirm, are you having trouble signing in to my.1Password.com in a browser, or adding your 1Password account to the 1Password app on one of your devices? Let me know, and I'll be able to take a closer look.

Jack

• davlyn001
    davlyn001
    Community Member
    Options

Hi, Jack! I was having problems signing in in a browser. I just tried and it still gives me the same message. I have tried in different browsers (Firefox, Chrome, Safari), all with the same result.

• Hi @davlyn001:

In that case, us taking a closer look directly would be best. Since you're also in contact with us via email as well, let us know there that you're running into this if you haven't already.

Jack

ref: VZE-38474-176

• davlyn001
    davlyn001
    Community Member
    Options

Yes, I have in connection with the other case in parallell made you aware of the login problems. So I hope this will be taken care of. I still get the same answer ("Can’t sign in. An unexpected error occurred."), in all three browsers. It works when I log in via my iPhone (which is connected to the same Wifi). The term "unexpected error" is also not very helpful.

This discussion has been closed.