I set up two factor authentication, but codes are not being received on my iPhone.

Options
mdvan
mdvan
Community Member

what authenticater app is being used for iPhone. i set up two factor authentication in one password, but i am not receiving the codes on my phone

1Password Version: 8.8
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 12.5.1
Browser:_ Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I set up two factor authentication, but codes are not being received on my IOS device.

Comments

• Hello @mdvan! 👋

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with two-factor authentication on your iPhone. Is two-factor authentication turned on for your 1Password account or for another account? If it's the former then you would have been prompted to scan a QR code using an authenticator app, do you have such an authenticator app on your iPhone? It might be called one of the following:

• Microsoft Authenticator
    • Google Authenticator
    • Authy
    • DUO

Please let me know if you see an authenticator app. If you do then open the authenticator app and see if you can find a one-time passcode for 1Password inside of the authenticator app. If you don't see an authenticator app on your iPhone then let me know and I'll send you next steps.

I look forward to hearing from you. 🙂

This discussion has been closed.