No search available within items page

Options
Nametab
Nametab
Community Member

Why has the “search” function been removed from the items tab? It doesn’t need to be its own top level button. If I am within “item” there should be a search bar to find what I want. Instead I have to click the search button which actually take me to a different screen. This feels like extra work. Just add a search bar at the top of the items page.

Comments

• InfiniteBeat
    InfiniteBeat
    Community Member
    Options

Step backward.

• BobBarker
    BobBarker
    Community Member
    Options

Like everything in this "Upgrade" - useless

• vstrom650
    vstrom650
    Community Member
    edited August 2022
    Options

The most important feature for me in the long list of logins.

Fast scroll down disappeared, search bar disappeared. Two steps backwards in 1PW8.

• mlooss
    mlooss
    Community Member
    Options

The new search is the single most disappointing feature. The global search may work for users with few items, but I have a vault for each of my customers and other things, and searching has become a nightmare. I now have to scroll through a rather long list of search results.
    Please bring back the search the way it worked before 1P8.

• Neilrx
    Neilrx
    Community Member
    Options

I just downloaded iOS version 8 and am very disappointed in the lack of a couple search features. One the lack of a search field visible on all screens. The other is the loss of the alphabet letters to move quickly down the long list of entries I. have. i like to be able to hit "M" along the side of the list to get to that section of entries without having to go to search.
    Have been a subscriber and long time user of your product for a long time. Overal love 1password.

• frlerh
    frlerh
    Community Member
    Options

I have installed versions 8 of 1Password for IOS both on my iPhone and on my iPad, the most up-to-date applications are not bad but I did not like that the "search" option is in another icon, I think it would be better for us to have this field in the upper part of the screen as in version 7, it was more comfortable and faster, it is an opinion and suggestion based on the experience I have had with version 7. I have observed that in version 8 for Mac you have left it on top , as it was before.

This discussion has been closed.