I have cancelled my subscription through the app store and need to migrate to 1Password for families

RKQ
RKQ
Community Member
edited January 2023 in Families

I have cancelled my subscription through the app store and need to migrate to 1Password for families

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I have cancelled my subscription through the app store and need to migrate to 1Password for families

Comments

• Hey @RKQ

I would be glad to help you with this. To avoid exposing any confidential information, I have reached out to you via email. This will allow us to go into greater detail about getting things sorted out. Please respond to the email once you receive it! :)

ref: WCA-51248-623

• RKQ
    RKQ
    Community Member

I have sent an email back to you. Thanks for responding!

• fm4
    fm4
    Community Member

Hello, I have the same issue. I have a subscription via App Store and would like to migrate to a family account.

Any support in this undertaking would be much appreciated.

• wavesound
    wavesound
    Community Member

@fm4 I just did this for a couple clients. Easiest way is to sign up for a new Family Subscription, add it to 1PW7 and then drag the items from your old vaults to your new vaults on the new account. 1PW7 Supports having multiple accounts configured.

• fm4
    fm4
    Community Member

Thanks @wavesound! So that means I as the “owner” of the iOS family subscription download 1PW7 and set up a family account. Then my wife and I (each having our own iOS vault), would follow the same process, ie move our vaults from our phones to the new vaults in family account?

• Hi @fm4:

Are you currently subscribed to your 1Password account through the App Store? If that's the case, then reaching out to us directly via email at support@1password.com so we can help you switch account types would be best. Mention that you'd like to upgrade to a family account on the App Store. After emailing in, you'll receive a reply from BitBot with a support ID that looks like [#ABC-12345-678]. Post that here, and I'll be able to locate your email and make sure it's gotten to the right place.

Jack

• mflanagan6
    mflanagan6
    Community Member

Hi @Jack.P_1P

I would like to upgrade to a family account on the App store. My BitBot support ID is below.

Re: [#GGT-12142-827] Upgrade to a family account on the App Store

• Hi @mflanagan6:

Thanks for posting your support ID. We'll be in touch soon!

Jack

• mflanagan6
    mflanagan6
    Community Member

Thank you @Jack.P_1P

• Hi @mflanagan6:

You're very welcome.

Jack

ref: GGT-12142-827

• RustyDane
    RustyDane
    Community Member

Not sure if this thread is still alive, @Jack.P_1P but I have a similar issue, although I’m also dropping the AppleID used for the original subscription. I’ve raised a case with this ID: [#RGL-26132-175]

• Hi @RustyDane:

I was able to locate your conversation with us. Feel free to get in touch if there's anything else we can help you with! 🙂

Jack

ref: RGL-26132-175

• SvenM
    SvenM
    Community Member

As I am on the same boat, trying to upgrade to a family account… here is my ID: [#IIW-21518-749]

Thanks
    Sven

• @SvenM

I see that our team was able to help you over email. Don't hesitate to write in again if you ever need help in the future. 😊

ref: IIW-21518-749

• robyye
    robyye
    Community Member

I have the same issue and reported via ticket [#YLD-52448-748]

• @robyye

Thanks for getting in touch. Our team have received your message and will reply to you as soon as they can. :)

• Sebix
    Sebix
    Community Member

I have the same problem

• Hi @Sebix:

Thanks for reaching out. Please contact us directly via email at support@1password.com. Mention that you'd like to switch from in-app billing to direct, and we'll be able to help. 🙂

Jack

• meorich
    meorich
    Community Member

I need to do the same thing. I sent an email to support@1password.com stating that I would like to switch from a personal account to a family account. I am also wanting information separately for a business account for my company if some can help with that after.

• Hey @meorich – Have you received a conversation number? It'll look like [#ABC-12345-123]. Post it here if you have, and I can check that your email has been routed to the right team.

• @meorich

I located it. Thanks. Looks like you're being helped already by one of my colleagues. Please continue there.

ref: PAE-96834-723

• Eddie_Go
    Eddie_Go
    Community Member

I’m running into the same issue and sent an email to support. My ticket is #FKZ-96963-915. I’ve asked for an update but the person who got my ticket has not responded back to me. Is there someone who can help me?

• @Eddie_Go

Please don't post in multiple threads about the same issue, I've responded to you here: https://1password.community/discussion/comment/670593/#Comment_670593

-Dave

This discussion has been closed.