To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Giftcards Credits cant be used. Support cant or wont help

sKip_247
sKip_247
Community Member
edited August 2022 in Memberships

Well, it's really frustrating me, also because I had a similar situation last year.

I have $39.12 in balance from my last gift card.
The support writes to me that I just have to click on "Subscribe" under billing and my account would be free again.

Sounds easy, but it's not, because I had a similar problem almost 1 Year ago.

Under Subscribe, I only have the option of taking out a new subscription with a new payment method and only payment by credit card or new Gift-Card code is displayed.

There is absolutely no way of using my credit here. It simply doesn't exist. My credits on my virtual Gift-Card is also greyed out.

And instead of simply deducting the credit through the support and reactivating my account, they write to me over and over again to use the subscribe button and I can get started again immediately. I then explain that it doesn't work that way because... I described it above.... Furthermore, I get the same text again and at some point there's just nothing then silence...

That's what I call a Great support, NOT!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @sKip_247:

We are unable to discuss account specifics like billing questions here on the Support Community. This is a public website, and as such to protect both your privacy and security, discussing and troubleshooting situations like this can only be done directly with the account owner via email.

Please reach out to by sending an email to us at support+forum@1password.com. Use the email address you've created your 1Password account with, and we'll be able to take a closer look.

After emailing in, you'll receive a reply from BitBot with a support ID that looks like [#ABC-12345-678]. Post that here, and I'll be able to make sure your message has gotten to the right team.

Jack

• sKip_247
    sKip_247
    Community Member
    edited August 2022

Hi @Jack.P_1P
    Thanks for Helping

Since I have already contacted support without success, this is the support ID I received: #NKZ-22371-967

Edit: btw...
    Last Support answer I got was:

Sign in here: https://start.1password.com/billing
    Click 'Subscribe'.
    Choose the monthly or annual payment options.
    Leave the payment information blank.
    Click 'Subscribe'.

Well, if I leave all payment infos blank, the "Subscribe" Button is greyed out. Means I can't subscribe without entering ANY infos there.....

At this point i was a lil harsh, sry for that

• sKip_247
    sKip_247
    Community Member

@Jack.P_1P Support seems to got it solved.... Thanks a lot

• Hi @sKip_247:

I'm glad to hear that. Feel free to get in touch if there's anything else we can help you with.

Jack

This discussion has been closed.