How can I unignore an item in Watchtower after I have clicked ignore

Options
gambcl
gambcl
Community Member

I clicked ignore on a Watchtower warning for a site with 2FA available, I clicked the Ignore button.

I have now added 2FA to this item, but the item still shows in the Ignored Items section of Watchtower.
How can I unignore this item in Watchtower. I cannot see any "Stop Ignoring" button or menu entry for this item.

1Password Version: 8.8.0
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: macOS 12.5
Browser:_ Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:How can I unignore an item in Watchtower after I have clicked ignore

Comments

• andrew.l_1P
    edited August 2022
    Options

Hi @gambcl,

Testing this necessitated that I activate multi-factor authentication for a login I'd been avoiding so, firstly, thank you! 😁

I'll share this with the team so we can investigate further, but in the meantime I found that duplicating the item and deleting the original worked for me. You can do this by right clicking the item in the list and selecting Duplicate, you can then choose a target vault. As the newly created version didn't show in Watchtower's list of ignored alerts, I deleted the original from there (since they're otherwise indistinguishable).

Thanks for bringing this to our attention and let me know if this workaround works for you. 👍🏻

ref: dev/core/core#15433

This discussion has been closed.