1P8: Cannot unpin removed field

Options
chmontgo
chmontgo
Community Member

I pinned a field from an item upon installing 1Password 8. I have since removed the field which I had pinned.

Expected Behavior

I would expect that removing a pinned field would also remove the pin from Home.

Actual Behavior

The pin remains on Home but the content of the pinned item reads “Field not found”. Now I am unable to remove this pin.

A long press on my other pins gives me a few options, including “Remove from Home”. But on the problematic pin, a long press does nothing.

I have also tried renaming one of the other fields in that associated item to match the name of the field I had originally pinned. However, this does not affect the state of the pin, and I still cannot remove the pin.

Comments

• Hello @chmontgo,

Thanks for reporting this sorry for the troubles you've encountered with removing the pinned item from the home screen for a deleted field. This was a known issue that didn't quite make it into launch, but a fix has been implemented and going through testing. Please keep an eye out for updates at 1Password Releases. We appreciate your patience!

ref: dev/core/core#16866

This discussion has been closed.