To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

need receipt

Options
EjCruz
EjCruz
Community Member

I purchased 1Password with coupon code AUG50 through Erro Secure+. I contacted your team because i kept getting a message that my trail was expiring. Your team got back with me and after giving them my purchase info, had me delete trial offer from I phone and sent me another code. My one password seems to be fine although it won't tell me when my subscription ends and now Erro Security+ is showing subscription ending. I contacted Amazon but they won't proof of purchase, which I can't find. please help

1Password Version: 1Password family
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:need help with receipt

Comments

• Hi @EjCruz:

Since we're unable to help with billing or account questions here on the Support Community to protect your privacy and security, please reach out to us directly via email at support+forum@1password.com and we'll be able to take a closer look. After emailing in, you'll receive a reply from BitBot with a support ID that looks a bit like [#ABC-12345-678]. Post your support ID here, and I'll be able to make sure your message has made it to the right place. Thanks!

Jack

This discussion has been closed.