To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Is it possible to merge an accidental trial account after migration to 1Password 8?

mangnus
mangnus
Community Member

I recently migrated my iCloud synced data to a new 1Password 8 account via the discount promo link in the 1Password 7 macOS app. I must have misunderstood something during the migration tho as it created a new trial account instead of using my current subscription. I now have one payed subscription that I have been using for new data and one trial subscription that contains all my "legacy" data that I previously synced with iCloud.

Is it possible to merge the trial subscription with my previous payed subscription (and preferably keep the promo discount too)?

1Password Version: 8.8.0
Extension Version: 2.3.7
OS Version: macOS 12 and 13, iOS 15 and 16
Browser:_ Safari
Referrer: forum-search:Merge account

Comments

• Jack.P_1P
    edited August 2022

Hi @mangnus:

Great question! Getting in touch with us directly would be best, as we'd be able to ensure that any discounts you're eligible for are applied to your correct account. Please send an email to support@1password.com from the email address you've used to create your 1Password account mentioning your situation, and we'll be able to take a closer look. After emailing in, you'll receive a reply from BitBot with a support ID that looks something like [#ABC-12345-678]. Post that here, and I'll be able to locate your message and make sure it's gotten to the right place.

Jack

• mangnus
    mangnus
    Community Member

Thanks Jack, the support ID is [#QPZ-11287-545]

• Hi @mangnus:

Thanks for following up. I see my colleague has recently replied to you, so continuing the conversation there would be best. 😃

Jack

ref: QPZ-11287-545

This discussion has been closed.