Cannot customize home page

Options
cirincis
cirincis
Community Member

Hi: I have been setting up 1Password 8.

I am trying to customize my homepage, but the function to drag items to re-order them does not work; the items never highlight, and they never move. I don’t know if I’m doing something wrong; I cannot find anything online about this sort of bug.

Comments

• ag_tommy
    edited August 2022
    Options

@cirincis

Please make sure you scroll to the bottom of the home page and select/tap the customize button. That will take you to a selection screen. It might be that you are attempting to drag the items from the main page.

On the customize page are you holding the item until you feel a slight haptic feedback? From there you should be able to keep holding and drag the item to the desired order.

• schrino
    schrino
    Community Member
    Options

So every time i open 1p to an empty homescreen im greeted with “please customize.” Can one of the options be logins? Or a category?

• cirincis
    cirincis
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you. Yes, I have selected customize page and reached the page you show above. But the categories to be re-ordered will not move. Nothing I do to them—tapping, holding, etc—activates them to enable them to be dragged and moved.

• @cirincis

Do you have VoiceOver enabled? If so, we have had a report of this being something we need to investigate. It looks to affect users on 15.6.1 and for those of us on the iOS beta it appears to not be an issue. This is some very preliminary information. The development team likely need to dig into this in more detail.

• @schrino

At present those are not options. I can let the team know that is something you would like. Some users have asked to have an option for the Home tab, would that perhaps fit your request better? Please let me know.

• cirincis
    cirincis
    Community Member
    Options

I don’t have VoiceOver enacted that I am aware. Can you tell me where to find the setting so I can check?

This discussion has been closed.