Options
ace222
ace222
Community Member

I have to log into everything twice and sometimes it doesn’t work at all. This is not an improvement from the last 1Password.

Comments

• ace222
    ace222
    Community Member
    Options

I have to log into everything twice and sometimes it doesn’t work at all. This is not an improvement from the last 1Password.

• Hello @ace222! 👋

I'm sorry to hear that you're running into issues when signing in on your iPhone/iPad. Can you tell me a little more about the issue? Are you having to log in twice when you open the main 1Password app or when you login to another app or website?

If it's the latter and you're using Safari then I recommend that you try 1Password for Safari extension. 1Password for Safari features greatly improved filling capabilities and offers an experience that is similar to what you're already used to with 1Password for the browser on the desktop. Here is a guide on how to enable 1Password for Safari on devices running iOS and iPadOS 15: Get to know 1Password for Safari on your iPhone or iPad

I look forward to hearing from you. 🙂

• ace222
    ace222
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks. I’m not using safari. The problem occurs when I access websites and apps.

• Hi @ace222:

Is the app you're trying to fill into needing to be logged into twice, or 1Password needing to be unlocked twice? Let me know.

Jack

• ace222
    ace222
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Jack,

It's the app or website that has to be logged into twice.

This discussion has been closed.