Frozen out

Options
Timothy Arends
Timothy Arends
Community Member

Greetings,

I was thinking of going from the basic to the paid account of 1password but I ran into a few snags, things turned rather complicated, and I did not find the one password support options (no telephone support) very helpful, so I decided not to upgrade to the paid version. Is there a way to go back to the free, unfrozen and limited version of 1password?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @Timothy Arends:

While it was technically possible at one time to use 1Password on iOS completely standalone, and thus free without being able to sync your 1Password data to any other devices, generally speaking 1Password has always had a cost, either a standalone license purchase for Mac or Windows, or a 1Password membership.

Is it possible you had a standalone license for 1Password?

Let me know.

Jack

• Timothy Arends
    Timothy Arends
    Community Member
    Options

Hi, I am not familiar with the term standalone in relation to 1Password. I did use it on my Mac and my iPad for literally years. but then when I got a new Mac, I had trouble figuring out how to get it to work only new Mac as it did on the old one.

• @Timothy Arends

Emailing support is always an option when you need help. support@1password.com With you having trouble it might be the best option. We'll have a direct communication going.

This discussion has been closed.