See downloaded passport and travel docs into the document section offline

Options
DFM
DFM
Community Member
edited April 2023 in iOS

I have downloaded travel docs into documents however, I am unable to see them if I am offline. I am using Monterey 12.5.1 and trying to see the documents on my iphone when offline. Do I always need to be connected to see the images?

1Password Version: 8.8
Extension Version: 2.3.7
OS Version: 12.5.1
Browser:_ Chrome
Referrer: forum-search:see images offline

Comments

• @DFM

Files reviewed are not local and are removed once the app locks or you lose connectivity. I know it doesn't help you currently, but we have had requests to include this ability in version 8. I have taken the liberty of adding you to that request. Yes, you would need internet access. You'll notice if you enter airplane mode with no connections, the icons for the files are dimmed. Once network access has been restored, the files are once again bright in color.

You could optionally preview them and then save them locally if needed.

Another possible option is if you previously used 1Password 7 (iOS), you can download it and view the files offline. You'll notice that it will say Download required initially. You must tap each file and download it successfully before losing connectivity. I would recommend double-checking any files by turning off wifi and cellular signals.

• DFM
    DFM
    Community Member
    Options

Got it. Thank you. Yes please add to the wish list for 8.

• ag_tommy
    edited September 2022
    Options

Done! Have a great weekend.

ref: IDEA-I-251

This discussion has been closed.