Bug Report: 1Password 8 Menu Bar Glitches And Becomes Transparent

Options
nimvio
nimvio
Community Member
edited September 2022 in iOS

Hello,

I've included a screenshot of exactly what I'm referring to. I blurred out some of the private details, but if you look at the area circled in red, at the bottom, you'll see the menu is transparent when it's not supposed to be. This happens usually when going back and forth through the different screens.

1Password Version: 1Password 8 Beta
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 15/16
Browser:_ Not Provided

Comments

• EggsAndAvo
    EggsAndAvo
    Community Member
    Options

I get that too

• @nimvio @EggsAndAvo

I don't experience this on the beta. So, what is the different between our devices? What kind of device is it? A smaller device (screen size)? I am using a 13 Pro and also a 12 Pro. Do you have any text zooming/enlargement active? We do have one such issue with larger text sizes. Are there any additional details you can provided?

Thanks folks.

Note: I am using the latest iOS 16 public beta on both devices.

• EggsAndAvo
    EggsAndAvo
    Community Member
    Options

@ag_tommy I have an iPhone 12 running the 1password 8 beta and iOS 16 public beta 8. I usually notice it when clicking on an item in the animation and the menu is transparent. E.g. When I click on an item in my vault the bottom bar is filled in with the background, during the animation it goes away then comes back once the animation is finished.

• nimvio
    nimvio
    Community Member
    edited September 2022
    Options

@ag_tommy , I have iPhone 13 and iOS 16 beta, but I believe I noticed it on v15, too. Here's how I can duplicate it: Tap to view "All items", and right away it glitches for me.

Details:

I have larger text enabled (via per-app settings in Accessibility), but only one notch up from default iOS text size. But as @EggsAndAvo mentioned, when set to regular text size, the menu bar glitches for a second then returns to normal. But it stays glitched when text size is not the default size. Hope that helps!

• EggsAndAvo
    EggsAndAvo
    Community Member
    Options

I see that too @nimvio when I set my text size up one from normal the menu bar is just invisible in any vaults or all items.

• nimvio
    nimvio
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks, @EggsAndAvo !

This discussion has been closed.