1Password 8 for Android: customizing home screen doesn't work

Steve3956872
Steve3956872
Community Member

I hope I am not missing something obvious: I just did a full delete and clean installation of 1Password 8 for Android (and BTW, why does version 8 not install over 7, but rather, installs as a separate app?). The instructions and tips explain how to customize the home screen, by tapping the pencil icon or tapping "Customize". Either method brings up a list of things to display or not display, in your desired order. Changing selections on this screen then tapping X returns to the same un-customized home screen, with only "Recently Created" shown.

1Password Version: 8
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Android 12
Browser:_ Not Provided

Comments

• timhoffmann
    timhoffmann
    Community Member
    edited August 2022

Also broken in IOS version
    To clarify. The Drag to Rearrange does not work. The screen just scrolls vs the individual items moving. The check boxes work once I used the app enough to get entries into Recently used or Frequently used categories.

Last update 😁I figured out how to rearrange items. Needed a long push and wait for the haptic feedback and then I was able to move items up/down.

• timhoffmann
    timhoffmann
    Community Member

To clarify. The Drag to Rearrange does not work. The screen just scrolls vs the individual items moving. The check boxes work once I used the app enough to get entries into Recently used or Frequently used categories.

• timhoffmann
    timhoffmann
    Community Member

Last update 😁I figured out how to rearrange items. Needed a long push and wait for the haptic feedback and then I was able to move items up/down.

• Hi @timhoffmann:

I'm glad to hear you figured it out!

@Steve3956872:

Are you still having trouble customizing or rearranging items on your home screen? Let me know!

Jack

• barryo
    barryo
    Community Member

Still does not save the customised Home.
    I'm on 8.9.3 Android.

This discussion has been closed.