To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

I want to save secure note to my login account directly

Options
davidshen84
davidshen84
Community Member

Hi,

When you create a new Login, you can only add a normal text note. I want to add a secure note. I don't want to create a separate secure note and link it to the Login entry.

Also, I want to be able to conceal secure notes by default. Currently, if I click on a Secure Note entry, the contents are displayed on my screen. This is very unsecure.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided

Comments

• @davidshen84

Logins and Secure notes are two different animals. The Secure Note does not have the needed capabilities for filling. For this reason you would likely want to save the item as a login and then use the included notes section or use an additional notes. My personal recommendation would be to use the Secure Note as a secondary item. I do this now. It holds any details I want to keep outside of the login which can be replaced as needed. We have a feature request for the ability to conceal the note details. I'll pass your thoughts along to the team. Thanks for sharing.

ref: IDEA-I-302

This discussion has been closed.