1Password 8 & Alfred 4 Keyboard Shortcut conflicts

Options
MattAttack
MattAttack
Community Member

I am having an issue with using Alfred's (4.6.6) Clipboard History & 1Password's Quick Access Copy Password.

Currently when I have 1P QA open, if I hit cmd + shift + c 1P loses focus and Alfred Clipboard History appears.

Keeping Alfred's Clipboard History keyboard shortcut makes sense, as cmd + c copies, while cmd + shift + c opens the clipboard history.

Is there a way to keep 1P focus when trying to copy the password from 1P QA?

I have tried changing Alfred keyboard shortcuts, but it seems counter-intuitive. I understand that 1P QA cmd + shift + c also makes sense for copying the password.

I am hoping there is a way to have both options, where limiting Alfred's Clipboard History from appearing when 1P QA is open, or having 1P have highest priority context when 1P QA is open. If 1P isn't able to find a solution, I am happy with reaching out to Alfred support to see if there is an option available from their side.

1Password Version: 8.7.0
Extension Version: 2.3.4
OS Version: 12.4 (21F79)

Comments

• victortakano
    victortakano
    Community Member
    Options

Same issue here. Any solution provided?

• @victortakano

My best suggestion that I can offer would be to use something different for Alfred. I made this move a long time ago so my muscle memory may not be as resilient as yours. I can make a request on your behalf for the ability to change the shortcut. However, I can't make any prediction on when or if that will be possible.

• victortakano
    victortakano
    Community Member
    Options

Hi @ag_tommy ,
    It would be good to be able to chose the default hotkey (Shift + Command + C). I could only find an option to change the hotkey to open the clipboard.

• 100%. 🙂 I have made that request on your behalf. :)

This discussion has been closed.