cant see vault as administrator

Options

We have a shared vault but in the client application I cannot see it. I am administrator and creator of our 1Password account.

1Password Version: 1Password for Mac 8.9.4
Extension Version: 80904044 on PRODUCTION
OS Version: macos 12.5.1
Browser:_ Safari
Referrer: forum-search:cant see vault as administrator

Comments

• Hi @JohnC2F,

You mentioned you created your 1Password account - this means you're likely in the Owners group in addition to Administrators. The Owners group has management permissions for all non-Private vaults in the account.

To do that, head to https://start.1password.com in your browser and sign in. Click the "Vaults" option in the administrative sidebar. Here you will see a list of all non-Private vaults in the account. Click on the one you're unable to view in the 1Password app to view its Vault Details page. You can add yourself and adjust the permissions so that you can view the vault in the 1Password app on your devices. You'll need the "View Items" permission in 1Password Business, or if "Allow Viewing" in 1Password Teams, at a minimum.

Additionally, make sure the specific platform where you're using 1Password is checked under "App Access". Otherwise, the vault will be unavailable on devices where you're signed in on that platform.

Let me know if that does the trick.

This discussion has been closed.