Sharing an iPad with multiple family members

Options
nikiduboid
nikiduboid
Community Member

Hi,

We are planning on buying an iPad. Both my wife and I use a family account for 1Password. We each have our own vault, and a shared vault.
However, it will be a "family" iPad, used both by my wife and by me.

Is there a way to use 1Password on that iPad in such a set-up that both our (private) vaults are accessible?

Thanks!
Niki

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided

Comments

• joshua_1p
    edited September 2022
    Options

Hey @nikiduboid

Hi,

We are planning on buying an iPad. Both my wife and I use a family account for 1Password. We each have our own vault, and a shared vault.
    However, it will be a "family" iPad, used both by my wife and by me.

Is there a way to use 1Password on that iPad in such a set-up that both our (private) vaults are accessible?

Thanks!
    Niki

That is a great question. You can only add one member from the same 1Password family account to any given 1Password app. If you and your wife are members of a family account, you cannot add your account to the 1Password 8 iOS app simultaneously. One member could utilize the 1Password 8 app, and the other could sign-in on 1Password.com via your browser of choice. Another alternative would be to sign-out of the 1Password app whenever the other member wants to sign-in to the 1Password 8 app on your iPad. This would allow you both to access data.

I hope this helps, and let me know if you have any other questions! :)

This discussion has been closed.