Autofill options appearing in search bar browser

Options
Sahri
Sahri
Community Member
edited September 2022 in Android

After the last update of 1Password 8 (8.9.3) I see autofill options appear when I have the cursor in the browser's search/url bar. This didn't happen with the previous versions. I use Opera. Did anyone else notice this with their browser?

Comments

• Hello @Sahri, thanks for letting us know about this issue.

First I'd like to note that Opera is not Autofill supported with 1Password for Android. This means 1Password may treat Opera like a regular app when filling rather than a browser or not offer to fill at all. If you enjoy Opera, Opera Touch is Autofill supported with 1Password.

I haven't been able to reproduce the behavior you're seeing. I'd like to ask which version of Opera is installed on your device. I'd also like to ask you to long press the address bar then tap ⋮ > Autofill. Does the Autofill prompt disappear after tapping ⋮ > Autofill? Thanks again!

• Sahri
    Sahri
    Community Member
    Options

The version of my opera browser is 71.2. I prefer this Opera over Opera touch tbh so I hope you will add autofill support in the 'regular' opera browser.

• @Sahri, we will pass your request along to our development team. Thanks for reporting this issue in the first place!

This discussion has been closed.