I'm migrated to 1Password 8 for Mac yesterday. I'm having trouble installing the Chrome extension

Options

I had no problem installing the Safari extension fine. But today when I went to Chrome, I found the 1Password 7 extension and deleted but don't know how to add the extension for 1Password 8

1Password Version: 8.7
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: macOS 12.4
Referrer: forum-search:I'm migrated to 1Password 8 for Mac yesterday. I'm having trouble installing the Chrome extension

Comments

• Hi @stevewerner:

Great question! You can get 1Password for Chrome from here: Get started with 1Password in your browser

Let me know how you get on with that!

Jack

• stevewerner
    stevewerner
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks, Jack, that worked perfectly! I saw that page while installing and setting up 1Password 8 for Mac, and I set up for Safari (my primary browser) but I never could find my way back to the page you sent me to.

Best,

Steve

• Hey @stevewerner:

I'm glad to hear that got you working! Feel free to get in touch if there's anything else we can help you with in the future!

Jack

• peter2
    peter2
    Community Member
    Options

Hello,
    I'm trying to get version 8 for my browser. I've tried the link above in this chain, but it gives me version 7. Any help will be appreciated..
    -Peter

This discussion has been closed.