password change alert

Options
vishalsheth
vishalsheth
Community Member

Different sites have different rules. There are site which need password to be changed every quarter or 6 months, etc. I would like if alert in the app can be set when for such site the date is inserted. This would allow me to make change when I'm on the computer rather getting a surprise during travel. It can show me passwords to be changed in next 30days, 60days, etc So the change can be planned in advance.

1Password Version: 7.9.3
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 12.3.1
Referrer: forum-search:password change alert

Comments

• Hi @vishalsheth:

We currently have an open feature request in our internal tracker for this feature and I have added a proxy vote on your behalf. Let me know if you have any questions. 🙂

Alvin

• vishalsheth
    vishalsheth
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you

• You're most welcome! 😊

• vishalsheth
    vishalsheth
    Community Member
    edited August 2022
    Options

I’m yet waiting for this
    I would like to add this. There’s a change when I’m changing password it slows me to update the password in 1Password. This is happening when I generate new password. It souls wait till the site says password changed successfully. This is confirmation that it has been changed. After this it soils update in 1Password as it’s programmed to function.

• @vishalsheth

Thank you for your continued interest here. We make efforts to get to to requests as best we can. We prioritize safety and security before such things. I appreciate your feedback and will pass it along to the team.

• marodriguez007
    marodriguez007
    Community Member
    Options

Adding another suggestion to what "vishalsheth" said:
    I would like that setting to also work to schedule a reminder to change my password for my 1password account.

Example; that the app have an optional setting on "password change policy" where I can choose a time either(every month, every 3 months, 6 months, etc).

• Hi @marodriguez007:

Thanks for your feedback! I've shared your thoughts with the team.

Jack

ref: IDEA-I-551

This discussion has been closed.