Reduce noise in the Insights tab for admins

fhbc
fhbc
Community Member

Hey there,
Recently 1Password has added the insights tab to the web version of 1Password for business which is a really cool tool!
One thing that somewhat bothers me about it though is the breach checks.
If a company e-mail is found in a breach, I do want to notify the employees that are affected, but after having done that, I should be able to snooze the notification so that I am truly alerted if a new breach is added to the database and more team members are affected.

Not sure if I should start a new thread for this, but another frustrating thing is the "n Other email address(es) found in data breaches" which reports company e-mail addresses in breaches that aren't registered as team members. When someone leaves the company, we usually set up a forward from their e-mail to whoever is going to take over the account for a few months, but we won't create (or keep) the account of the ex-employee. It would be great if I could mark such a notification as "not applicable" when the e-mail address is no longer in use since that also means I don't really care about the breach.

Thanks in advance!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @fhbc,

Thanks for taking the time to share your helpful feedback and for trying Insights. 👋

One thing that somewhat bothers me about it though is the breach checks. If a company e-mail is found in a breach, I do want to notify the employees that are affected, but after having done that, I should be able to snooze the notification so that I am truly alerted if a new breach is added to the database and more team members are affected.

This definitely makes sense, and I'll be happy to pass this on to our development team for consideration.

It would be great if I could mark such a notification as "not applicable" when the e-mail address is no longer in use since that also means I don't really care about the breach.

The ability to exclude certain emails or notifications in the Domain Breach Report is something that has been requested before. I'll go ahead and add your comments to an internal issue for tracking purposes. This will help our development team better track interest going forward.

ref: IDEA-I-1186

This discussion has been closed.