Reporting bugs

Options
Macorin
Macorin
Community Member

I’d like to report a few bugs. The first is when I create a new login in Safari in iOS and save it, I can’t see it in 1Password if I had the app open. I need to force quit the app and open it again to see it.

The next bug is much worse. I took a screen recording to demonstrate, but there doesn’t seem to be a way to upload videos here. In any case, it has to do with updating logins in iOS. I go through the process of entering information, and the option and window to update the login in 1Password pops up. However, this window appears broken. You can tap into fields, but the whole window doesn’t slide up and down normally, the underlying window actually slides underneath it, and most importantly, you can’t tap the update button to save it. It’s not tappable. Very frustrating.

Another issue I’m having is that the suggestions/options 1Password gives for certain fields on a website is horribly inconsistent and incomplete. If I’m in an e-mail field, it doesn’t list all my email addresses I have stored in 1Password as options to choose from. When it does give options, it’s usually the one I don’t want. Sometimes it doesn’t give any options. Another field that doesn’t seem to work is the name field. It never uses my identity to help fill in name fields. I always have to type them manually.

Comments

• Hi @Macorin – sounds like it'd be best if you can email us about this one so that we can get some more information.

I'd like to ask you to create a diagnostics report from your iOS device:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (iOS)

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@1password.com.

With your email please include:

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here. Thanks very much!

— Grey

This discussion has been closed.