Deleting item to the bin error

Options
[Deleted User]
[Deleted User]
Community Member

Hi,

When I delete an item to the bin and remove it from the bin., 1password 8 tries to find the item again.
Because the item was deletied there’s nothing to find of course.
1password 8 gives an error message : loading error. Error registered…please contact.
If you want I can show a printscreen.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @F_9083x,

It does seem strange that you are experiencing this error when deleting items from your Recently Deleted in 1Password. Can you let me know what device you were experiencing this error on? And we'd love to take a look at the screenshot you took of the error message.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Community Member
    Options

This is the screenshot in Dutch language, right after deleting the deleted item from the bin.
    1pw8 seems to refresh and saying an error occurred in the upper right corner.
    This was on an ipad 2022 5th gen.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Community Member
    Options

The same error message appears in the right corner when you click on the deleted item that is in recently deleted bin.

• Hi @F_9083x

Thanks for sending that screenshot through of what you're seeing on your iPad. It looks like you're running into a known issue where the item detail panel will display an error message after deleting all the items in Recently Deleted. The good news is that the development team have fixed this and it should be rolling out in an upcoming update.

If you tap on any other tab on the sidebar like "Archiveren" then back on to "Recent verwijderd", the error message should disappear.

ref: dev/core/core#15908

This discussion has been closed.