Is there a way to make my sidebars wider? I'd like to see the whole name of my entries.

Options
sewildman
sewildman
Community Member

I am on windows 10 laptop. I'd like to know if there's a way to make the sidebars wider in the vault?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: windows 10
Browser:_ chrome
Referrer: forum-search:is there a way to make my sidebars wider? I'd like to see the whole name of my entries.

Comments

• Hi @sewildman,

Thanks for your message! The left sidebar and each of the item/item detail panes are adjustable by hovering over, left-clicking to drag and resize as needed:

I hope this helps to answer your question, but please let us know if we can be of further assistance!

• sewildman
    sewildman
    Community Member
    Options

I am not able to do that with mine. That's what I tried and... nope.

• Hello again @sewildman,

I'm sorry for the delay in response and that you've been unable to adjust the sidebar or panes in 1Password 8 for Windows. This is somewhat limited depending on the size of the 1Password window itself as well as the Interface Zoom in Settings (Ctrl + Comma) > Appearance. Does enlarging the overall size of the app window and scaling down the interface zoom help at all? Please let us know.

If you are still having issues afterwards, can you send a screenshot of what you are looking at as this may help us to understand where the problem lies. When sending a screenshot, please be sure to redact any personal or private information such as your Secret Key. Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.