OS Version: Mac OS 12.5.1
Browser:_ safari
Referrer: forum-search:features of ver 8

Comments

• donald4142
    donald4142
    Community Member
    Options

I am terribly disappointed in 1Password for Mac 8.9.4, I now have to fill out all forms a field a time, 1P7 used to do it for me.

• Hello @donald4142! 👋

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble filling forms on your Mac. As a first step, can you make sure that 1Password in the browser is installed:

If 1Password in the browser is already installed then can you tell me which browser you're using and let me know if you're unable to fill forms on all websites or just a particular website. If it's the latter then can you tell me which specific website isn't working?

I look forward to hearing from you. 🙂

• donald4142
    donald4142
    Community Member
    Options

Well, it was installed after the upgrade to 8.0, but it was missing, I just installed it again. I tested it filling out a form that needed name, address, email and phone, I with 1P7.0 I just used CMD \ and it would auto fill, not so with 8.0, is there another way to do solve that problem in 8.0? Thanks so much to taking your time to help me out.

• donald4142
    donald4142
    Community Member
    Options

Well, it was installed after the upgrade to 8.0, but it was missing, I just installed it again. I tested it filling out a form that needed name, address, email and phone, I with 1P7.0 I just used CMD \ and it would auto fill, not so with 8.0, is there another way to do solve that problem in 8.0? Thanks so much to taking your time to help me out.

This discussion has been closed.