I have some missing credentials. Can I open a support ticket or does everything happen via the fora?

Options
notmax
notmax
Community Member

I've been a 1password user almost since the beginning. Last week, during the iPhone 14 upgrade cycle, I saw some credentials 'disappear'. They are almost certainly there, I just can't find them, but I need to find them so I can quit worrying about losing credentials being one of the many issues of this upgrade cycle.

Before I post personal information, is there a way to open a support ticket or is all support via the public forums now?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:is there a way to get support apart from posting on an open forum

Comments

• Hello @notmax! 👋

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble locating some items. You can always reach our support team by emailing support@1Password.com and I advise that you not post any personal information in the forum since it's a public space.

Do you still see the missing items on one of your other devices or when you log in to your 1Password account on 1Password.com (in the browser, not the app)? If you do see the items on one of your other devices then are they located in an older "Primary" standalone vault?

-Dave

This discussion has been closed.