Is there anything that would stop me from accessing my 1password from a different country ?

Options
surajon1password
surajon1password
Community Member

Is there anything that would stop me from accessing my 1password from a different country ? I am planning to travel to a different continent and I have been accessing my 1password from only one location since I created it and this would be the first time I will be accessing it from a different country. Will it block me / flag me / is there something additional I should know to allow access so that I am not stranded ?

1Password Version: 8.8.0
Extension Version: 2.3.7
OS Version: Windows 10
Browser:_ Chrome

Comments

• Hi @surajon1password:

Great question! The answer here is it depends. If you're using 1Password by yourself, or use 1Password Families or Teams, then there wouldn't be anything to worry about. If you're using a 1Password account from work, and your work uses 1Password Business, then your administrators may have 1Password Advanced Protection enabled. This, among other features, allows your administrators to allow or deny logins to 1Password based on the location.

Fortify your defenses with 1Password Advanced Protection

Jack

• surajon1password
    surajon1password
    Community Member
    Options

Got it ! thanks. I am using it from work so I should get in touch with my Admin and make sure before I travel.

• Sounds like a good plan. 🙂 If we can be of further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.