Need to know who modified a password in my Password Family

temp3000
temp3000
Community Member

I'd likt to know who modified an item in my Password Wallet. I see "modified ....." but I do not remeber to have done that!

Is there any events log that I can investigate?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:modification

Comments

• Hi @temp3000

You can find this information by signing into 1Password.com and finding the item there. At the bottom, you'll see who made the most recent change, like this:

Hope that helps! Let me know if you have any questions.

— Grey

• temp3000
    temp3000
    Community Member
    edited September 2022

There isn't any "by you" at the end of the string. There is only the timestamp of the modification.

I found instead an "item history" where I found that should be mine, but I cannot remember this modification and I cannot see where I can see the differences from the last one.

Anyway in the Windows 11 App 8.0 of 1Password there isn't the possibility to view the "Item history". I remember it was possible in the 7 version...

• @temp3000

If you're definitely looking in a shared vault, and not your own Private vault, you should always see who made the change there. We might need to gather some diagnostic information to help with this, so I would suggest emailing in to support+windows@1password.com for someone to take a look into this with you. I would imagine we'll need you to send us some information about the item which shouldn't be shared in a public place, so let's continue there and we can help you further.

This discussion has been closed.