Duplicate entries

swmoore50
swmoore50
Community Member

My family vault has duplicates for most of my entries. I just have 2 vaults personal and shared. How did I end up with dups??

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided

Comments

• Hello @swmoore50! 👋

I'm sorry to hear that you're seeing duplicates in 1Password. Are the duplicates located in the same vault or do you see the same copy of all of your items in both your Personal vault and your Shared vault? Can you also tell me if you see the duplicates when you log in to your 1Password account on 1Password.com (in the browser, not the app)?

I look forward to hearing from you. 🙂

• swmoore50
    swmoore50
    Community Member

I see the same duplicates with either vault selected. I do see them when I log in to my account at the website. I've started deleting the dups. It seems to me looking at them that somehow 2 vaults were merged.

• @swmoore50

Thank you for the reply. I recommend sending an email to support@1Password.com so that our support team can investigate further and advise on how to best remove the duplicates. After emailing in, you'll receive a reply from BitBot, our friendly robot assistant with a Support ID that looks something like [#ABC-12345-678]. Post that here, and I'll be able to locate your message and make sure it's gotten to the right place. 🙂

-Dave

This discussion has been closed.