Weird sync problems between desktop and browser extensions

jimger
jimger
Community Member

Hi, so I have a weird sync problem between the extensions of browser (Chrome/Vivaldi) and the desktop versions at my work's desktop. Can u tell me how the extension has access to local database so probably I can describe the problem to DevOps so they can fix it?

1Password Version: 8.9.5
Extension Version: 2.3.7
OS Version: Windows 10
Browser:_ Vivaldi

Comments

• Hey there @jimger

Could you tell me a bit more about the problem itself, such as in which direction the sync isn't working? Can you sync new changes to and from the main 1Password app, 1Password.com, and the browser extension? Or do some of those not work? The more detail you can give (without account specifics!) will help me troubleshoot the problem with you. :)

— Grey

• jimger
    jimger
    Community Member

Tbh right now I tried to update a bank account note and it worked... Will get back once I have sth I can reproduce.
    But used to be a passoword updated on different computer and the work's laptop (the extension) couldn't get the update.... I will get back once I can reproduce it

• @jimger – Glad to hear things are working as expected right now, but do let us know if you find something that doesn't and we can help you out.

This discussion has been closed.