Freezes when searching

poconi
poconi
Community Member
edited September 2022 in iOS

When I do a word search like "WIFI" and try to tap on a hit item as shown in the attached image, the "blue area" sometimes freezes!
This bug has existed since IOS15 and has not been resolved yet.
Also, I would like to add a dark mode for the IOS version 1password8
Device Info
1Password Version:1password for ios8.9.6
System Version:ios16.0
Device used:iphone 12

1Password Version: 8.9.6
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: ios16.0
Browser:_ 1password for ios8.9.6

Comments

• Hi @poconi

Sorry to hear you've been having trouble with search. Do you find this happens with other items containing Japanese characters? If so, is it just kanji, hiragana, katakana, or a mixture?

If you find it's only happening with this particular item, could you try making a new item and copying and pasting the details over, to see if the problem follows?

I look forward to hearing how you get on. :)

— Grey

• poconi
    poconi
    Community Member

So far, the only freeze has been on the word "wifi" and the freeze has not yet occurred in Japanese.
    I will copy "WIFI" and create a new one and test it.
    Thanks for the advice.

• poconi
    poconi
    Community Member
    edited September 2022

I just tried it a few minutes ago and it crashed a few times.
    I reported crashes in the 1password for ios app!

• @poconi

Thanks for getting back to me. It would be useful to see the crash logs from your iPhone, so if you could do the following, we can help you further:

1. Open the Settings app.
    2. Tap Privacy & Security > Analytics & Improvements > Analytics Data.
    3. Look for "1Password" in the name of the crash log and open it.
    4. Tap the Share button in the top-right corner and email the file, along with a description of what happened, to support+ios@1password.com.

If you can include a link to this discussion in the email, that would be very helpful. Otherwise, wait for BitBot's reply, with a conversation number, which will look like [#ABC-12345-123] and post it here so that I can connect the two things together. My teammates and I will keep an eye out for your email.

• poconi
    poconi
    Community Member

I have emailed the crash report and discussion URL to the support team.
    Please confirm.

• @poconi – We've received it! For your reference, your conversation number is [#LLR-65637-638]. I'll close this thread here for now and we'll continue to help you by email. :)

This discussion has been closed.