[1P8] Delay in autofill

J3roen
J3roen
Community Member

I'm experiencing a delay in the autofill, somethings I need to tap the password field and the login field multiple times for the login to appear. There seems to be a (random) delay of 1-2 seconds.

Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.
Does anyone recognise this is issue?

With 1password7 I haven't had this issue in the past.

I'm using Gboard and running on CrDroid rom, but the same thing happens on ArrowOS rom.

1Password Version: 8.9.3
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Android 12
Browser:_ Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @j3roen, thanks for your question. The team here is looking into an issue where loading Autofill data is taking longer than expected on some devices. This would be consistent with what you described, a few second delay or the Autofill request being cancelled and requiring a reload. We are looking into a few options to reduce what needs to be loaded from our end which should help with this issue.

If you tap Show filling suggestions off from Settings > Autofill does the "Open 1Password" prompt pop up more consistently? Thanks again!

• J3roen
    J3roen
    Community Member

Thanks, I did as you suggested and indeed the open 1password prompt is much more consistent. I'll leave it like that for the time being.

• Thanks for the update @J3roen. If there's anything else we can help with in the mean time, just let us know!

This discussion has been closed.