A couple of credit card problems.

Options

Here are 2 more problems with 1P8 and these are to do with credit card filling.

• When checking out an order on www.screwfix.com 1P offers to populate my credit cards 3 digit Security Number field with something from my Screwfix Login and not my Credit Card details. Out of interest I clicked this popup and nothing was entered into the security number field. Clicking on the 1P extension my Credit Card does not appear under suggestions but if I search for it and click AutoFill it successfully entered the security number. I tried this a couple of times and the experience was the same.

• When checking out an order from www.victoriaplum.com 1P correctly entered all my credit card details except the Expiry Year field. However when I clicked on the 1P extension icon, selected my credit card and clicked AutoFill it correctly filled the missing field. I also tried this a couple of times and the experience was the same.

1Password Version: 8.9.5
Extension Version: 2.3.7
OS Version: Win 10
Browser:_ Firefox 104.0.2

Comments

• IR69
    IR69
    Community Member
    Options

Would anyone from Agilebits like to respond?

• @IR69

Please email us and include a link to the thread. In anticipation of the questions from our extensions team members, could I ask you to visit the check out page, you don't need to actually buy any thing. Then save a page structure and include that in your email. Here's how to get that. This will let the folks on that team determine if there is something we can do to make this site better for filling.

1. Right-click on the toolbar icon and select help.
    2. The save page structure.
    3. That file can be found in your downloads folder.

Please use support+forum@1password.com. Be sure to use the email address tied to the account in question.

• IR69
    IR69
    Community Member
    Options

Hi @ag_tommy ,

I have sent the email as requested but unfortunately have not received an automated response with the reference number. The email does include a link to this post and shares the same subject.

Thanks.

• Hey, Replying to 1/2 of your question now. You support Id is AVZ-16997-775

ref: AVZ-16997-775

This discussion has been closed.