Not all Passwords Moved from 7 to 8

Irideducs
Irideducs
Community Member

How do I fix this?

Comments

• Hello @Irideducs! 👋

I'm sorry to hear that you don't see all of your items in 1Password 8. Can you tell me if you see all of your items when you log in to your 1Password account on 1Password.com (in the browser, not the app)?

If you don't then do you see an older "Primary" standalone vault in 1Password 7?

-Dave

• Irideducs
    Irideducs
    Community Member

Nope, not all in the web version. No older "Primary" standalone vault in 1Password 7. This is very frustrating. Moving to 7 apparently nuked my sync with my phone and the web version and 1Password 8 made it even worse. I don't even know how many passwords I lost and I think it will take me awhile to figure it out since no database is synced. This is a disaster for me.

• @Irideducs

I can definitely understand the frustration and we're here to help. So that we can investigate further, I'd like to ask you to create a diagnostics report from your iOS device:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (iOS)

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@1password.com.

With your email please include:

The report will be in zip format. Please send the entire file.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here. Thanks very much!

• Irideducs
    Irideducs
    Community Member

I sent the diagnostics from 1Password7 (iOS) and 1Password8 (iOS) but don't know how to do the same for my MacOS version of 1Password7 (I haven't upgraded to 8 yet because of this issue) - the databases are all out of sync.

• @Irideducs

Thank you for sending in diagnostics reports from your iOS device. I've located your ticket and one of my colleagues will reply as soon as possible, they'll let you know if they need a report from your Mac as well. Thank you for your patience.

ref: XCQ-59853-477

This discussion has been closed.